We use highly effective hands-on physiotherapy techniques, acupuncture, massage therapy and exercises to quickly restore you from injury and pain to full activity and functionality again.
If you have been struggling with back, neck, knee and shoulder pain, we are experienced in diagnosis, treatment and working with you to achieve full recovery and prevention of further injuries in the future.
Have a sports injury? No problem - we work in all areas but have a particular passion for rugby, tennis, swimming, golf, cycling, and athletics. Through the use of bio mechanical retraining, prehabilition, exercise prespriction we work closely with athletes to help them achieve their personal goals and long term sustainability in their sport.
We're based in Panmure, Auckland and see clients from all over the city, especially in the Eastern Bays area. No doctors referral is needed, and we are ACC registered and subsidised.
We also specialise in sports injuries with a particular passion for rugby, tennis, swimming, golf, cycling, and athletics. Through the use of bio mechanical retraning, prehabilition, exercise prespriction we work closely with athletes to help them achieve their personal goals and long term sustainability in their sport.
We deliver a professional and caring physiotherapy service to ensure you, a safe, rapid and long term recovery from injury or condition. As part of our high quality service we guarantee to provide you with:
- A thorough evaluation of your condition
- A detailed and easy to understand explanation of your problem
- Treatment delivered by expert manual based therapists
- A tailor-made occupation and/or sports programme for specific rehabilitation/high performance
- Ongoing self management program and strategies to prevent recurrences
- Cervical strain: (Neck pain), stiffness, 'locked' joints, referred pain to shoulder or arm, headaches
- Lumbar strains: (Back pain), 'Disc', muscle, joint, sciatic pain
- Muscle and tendon injuries & strains
- Sports Injuries: Early treatment will aid recovery and enable return to sport. Eg: Ankle sprain, ligament sprains, muscle & tendon strains
- Occupational Overuse Syndrome: Early assessment, treatment & intervention is essential to restore full pain free function in this condition.
- Education and preventative programs for back and neck care, lifting techniques and work postures.
- Industrial Injuries: Early treatment & rehabilitation advice of work related injuries ensures rapid return to productivity. Preventative advice is foremost with all occupations
- Joint strains: Pain and stiffness in hands, knees, or hips.
- Rehabilitation following fractures, dislocations, surgery, and motor vehicle accidents, ie: whiplash.
OnForm Physiotherapy is an endorsed practice meeting the HDANZ high standards for quality client care that is safe and in compliance with all applicable legislation. This means our clients receive exceptional physiotherapy services.